PyFacebook is a wrapper for the Facebook API.
Since there hasn't been a stable release yet, you need to get the source from Subversion on Google Code. Only one file is required, which you can download here (rename it to facebook.py). As of r70, Django and Pylons support have been pulled into separate modules. You will need to download the whole package and set it up somewhere on your path. See here for more information.
- 1 Installation
- 2 Desktop Applications
- 3 Web Applications
- 3.1 Django
- 3.2 WSGI, Paste, and Pylons
- 3.3 Using the Sample Application
- 3.4 Adding content to a profile page
- 3.5 Adding content to a profile page without user interaction/login
- 3.6 Using Sessions (ie the django.contrib.sessions framework)